Saturday, September 12, 2009

7th Teaching Day

Friday 11th September:

Like Tuesday, hardly any teaching took place today as there were lots of disruptions to class time such as Gymnastics, Kite Making at the Bondi Pavillion and Mathletics in the afternoon. I really only had the morning session (40 minutes) to help finish off the kite collages with them.

I was terrible at organising the finish of this lesson! Things were disorganised, I couldn’t find any more string for people who ran out of it, and I didn’t instruct them concisely enough! It wasn’t disasterous, but I realise it could have been done more clearly and efficiently!

In the end, everyone was finished, and their collages look great! The lesson definitely needs some tweaking, but I know that when I do this type of lesson again, I will not make the same mistakes. Learning from your mistakes I believe is the best way of learning, as it shows you the worst of what could happen, and then ways around it so as to not make the same mistake in the future!

1 comment:

  1. you continue to amaze and inspire me morgan tayla campbell!!! i think i might do a prac blog of my own!! it all sounds so interesting and crazy! hope it went well for you and you clearly got a lot out of it!! xx

    ReplyDelete