Thursday, April 8, 2010

Discovering New Technologies in the Classroom


Hello! My name is Morgan, and I am currently learning about new technologies in my Professional Experience 3 tutorial. My experience with technology, computer-based, is of a medium level, in that I feel competent using basic programs such as Word/PowerPoint/Publisher and web-based software. I am experimenting with Photoshop at home, however it is hard not knowing what is actually available and how to implement it without instruction from someone who knows exactly how to use it. I am not terrified of technology, but it is slightly intimidating trying a program you haven't used before. Overall, I am more excited rather than nervous to learn more about Information Technologies this year, as I plan to implement this knowledge in the classroom and make my lessons extra fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment