Saturday, May 9, 2009

Introduction.

Hello, my name is Morgan Campbell. I'm currently undertaking a Primary Education degree through the University of Technology, Sydney. I enjoy all creative artforms, especially drawing and illustration, travelling, reading and music. I am extremely passionate about education, as I believe it is the key for change within this world. To be an influential part of a child's life is something I value very much, and I hope to teach in many different countries to broaden my perspective of education and children throughout the world.

I am aiming for a basic level pass in the E-Skills Development Program.

The four basic software skills I have chosen to demonstrate are from the programs:
- Blogspot.com
- MS Powerpoint
- Mindomo
- Delicious Social Bookmarking

I plan to use this blog to document and reflect on my practicums throughout the year, as well as posting various information regarding my experiences during the university course.
I hope you enjoy reading about my experiences!

No comments:

Post a Comment